Friday, July 14, 2006

The Sandwich maker!

I have just thought of a new venture. Yes, that's right, my fans.. I am back on track, with the brain working harder than before, creating ideas to keep you entertained =D So you wonder what I've been upto lately.. Here is what has happened:

- This morning (precisely an hour ago), whilst Ayisha and I munched on our crunchy peanut butter sandwiche's and drank full glasses of frothy orange juice, I said something.. That would change my life forever.. The conversation went something like this:

Me: I should open a sandwich shop! *Pleased and Cheesy smile*

Ayisha: Erm.. *Nods head frantically*.. SANDY SANDWICHES!!!

Me: *Ignoring comment* - I was thinking, since I can make good sandwiches, and since that is the only thing I can actually make without causing harm to myself or others around me, I should start off a sandwich shop in London!! I mean, come on.. Early morning, mothers who are really tired just give their kids a big huge cucumber to chomp on, during lunch time.. I, can be the one to change that! *Envisions the plan, looks far into the future, as eyes beging to glisten.* I can make peanut butter sandwiches with different jams! I can make my famous egg, but in sandwiches! The sausages that I make, which are so famous! That chicken thing I made!! IMAGINE, the popularity. I can be the one to make those healthy sandwiches for everyone and -

Ayisha: I got a wicked name for it! SANAA'S SANDWICHES!! =D

Me: *Ignoring comment* - And I can call it, *Drumrolls* THE SANDWICH MAKER! *Extremely pleased smile.*

Ayisha: *Strange look* - Erm, Masi.. No. No. No.

- Suddenly, both of us break into a chorus of The Lion Sleeps Tonight, whilst washing dishes - The plan is long gone by then.. =D

So, ahem.. That was my new plan for the day. I'm going to be *Drumrolls* THE SANDWICH MAKER! (You just have to imagine dramatic music from, One of those really SAD gameshows, for example - The Wheel Of Fortune!) I think it could go well, honestly speaking. Apart from the fact that whenever I'm physically there in the kitchen, making something or giving a hand, It always turns out to be horrid. Let me tell you what happened to the Brownies, we made. Ahem.

It was a cold morning.. Wait a minute, that's the starting of the wrong story. Tsk. Let me start again.

I went to Hairbell's house specificly to bake something chocolatey. We decided to make Chunky Chocolate Brownies! So we went out of the house, two hours after deciding what to bake. We got the ingredients and decided to start straight away, after we reached home. Hairbell's sister's instructions were clear - "Whilst melting the chocolate, make sure you get NO WATER inside the chocolate.. It will ruin it." Both of us nodded our heads with a big huge smile, agreeing that we wouldn't make a mess of it.

Hairbell and Hairbell's sister (who we are yet to name), are very good cooks, to be honest. They make really interesting and yummy things together.. And it always comes out right. I mean, Rakhshi's birthday cake was.. Perfect. *Mmm..* However, I, on the other hand.. Let's just say, everytime I've baked something (which I do not do very often), someone gets sick.. *Whistles innocently*. And because I was part of the whole making-the-brownies-thing, it went wrong. Tsk.

Me and Hairbell got stirring the broken and half melted chocolate. It was looking smooth and perfect. A lot of water got into it, the first time around, by me.. I covered it up and pretended as though nothing happened. Then Hairbell came along and got some more water inside.. He also covered it up. Later, I didn't know, but Hairbell's sister got some more inside it, but pretended as though nothing happened. Ahem. So yes, three of us messed up, and didn't tell eachother. When the whole mixture came together, it tasted brilliant.. We were quite chuffed with it, and happily put it into the oven. The batter started to bubble a lot in the oven. I saw a layer of what seemed like, bubbling butter form on top.. I told Hairbell's sister, and she said that it was supposed to be that way. Shortly after, I left to go home.. I called Hairbell who told me how horrid it turned out. It was burnt. There was too much butter. Ahem. And apparantely all the confessions of the whole procedure were out in the open.. *Whistles*.. It's just me. I'm jinxed when it comes to cooking! *Blushes*.. Anyway, at least I know I'll keep myself alive.. Or not. =D

Moving on from that, little episode.

I've decided to let Princess BananaHammock - The Sock Thief, back into my life. I missed her a lot, and thought I could use her company when it gets lonely, oh so lonely! So, look for more updates on her doings, soon.. =D

Person: I welcome back, The one, the only.. (Game Show Host-ish way) PRRRINNNCCESSSS BananaHammock!

*Claps from a fake audience*.. She walks in slowly, as the camera's turn.. She suddenly dissappears. *The whole audience, Gasp, at the same time*. The camera's turn upside down, right, left, high, low, side ways and every other way, known to human.

The Sock Thief is yet to be found.. Where could she have gone.. And wait, what's that.. The Game Show Host, Mister Reggie Falangie's socks are missing. *The lights dim completely as the audience realise they have to *oohh*. And out of nowhere, they begin to*..

Person: I believe there has been a slight.. Mis-hap. My white stretchy socks, seem to have gone missing.. And wait, that's not the only mis-hap. I've just found out that our guest tonight, might be the one behind it.

*The audience *gasp* again*

Person: Wait, What if.. Princess BananaHammock.. Is infact.. NO!!! Could it really be?? She can't be the.. SOCK THIEF!! *Looks very quizzed and shocked*

Yes, everyone.. It's true. She is back. =D

Until next time..

This is I. Ta ra.

Ahem, Curtains please.

*The Curtains Close*.

..I have too much time on my hands. Honestly. Tsk.

Random Something:

I would like to present to you, my version of a rap song. The record companies are not ready to sign me yet, as they think I'm too good.. And obviously they've heard nothing like this before.. It's copyrighted, and I've written the lyrics. All by myself =D

Uh-huh, Nah baby - Sanana feat. Fiddy Cent

"I'm-a- rollin on my wheelzz, whilst I sneeze and smell cheeze! Don't gimme no more boy, I'll wheeze. Yo! Uh-Uh. Nah baby, nah baby.. I'm ya shortie.. Uh-uh..You're my boy. We be lovin eachotha for long now boy, now I think it's time we move on boy. Uh-huh Nah baby, Nah baby. We had a lot of pain boy, but now it's just tears and scars.. Nah baby, nah baby.. Don't cry.. Don't cry.. No more tears, No, No, no more! Uh-uh, Fiddy cent, Sanana! Uh, yeah! Nah baby, Nah baby..

*Repeat this five more times, and you have my whole song! =D*

And there you have it. My very own rap song. =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my darling sis, u have TOOO much time on ur hands!

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL @ RAP SONG LOL

Azarakhsh said...

Hmmm.. i can SMELL the london accent in the lyrics :P Heehee.. this was one of your cutest entries by far

1) Chocolate chunk brownies? Blame it on the racist oven and butter *whistles*

2) I smell of acqua di gio now thanks to hairbell. Sprayed it on me heeheee

3) Sandwich maker? Can i join for brekky with the grilled two cheese sandwiches? ooh ooh.. i'd like to taste the egg you made plss

4) MoOhaHa! will see you tomorrow and we shalt cook that cream/caramel/whipped cream/milk dessert with pineapple and cake. Mmmmmmm. :D Heehee . Oh i bought a whisk and all by the way. So there will be only manual work. I hate electronic cooking yada yada

See youuuuuu

Sanaa said...

I'm going to be a millionaire, I tell you.. =D

Anonymous said...

YO YO YO SANANA! LOL LOL LOL imagining you bopping to that with your curly haired druggy look! =D

Azarakhsh said...

a female Jay Sean so to speak

Sanaa said...

Yo ma homies. Sup, sup yo.. Keepin it real. Jus checkin up on ya'll.. hope all goin good yo. Take it easy. Luvin ya n leavin ya