Monday, July 10, 2006

A lot of nothing

I have been ever so busy since the last time I posted. Ahem.. I have been doing the following:

- Getting up at 9.00 AM every morning
- Getting ready
- Waving my arms about to call a taxi below the building
- Getting into a taxi
- Going to Hairbell's place
- Doing something we never even planned in the first place
- Coming home by 9ish
- Doing strange things with Ayisha dearest
- Sleeping.

So yes.. I've been busy. Honest. Or maybe I've been recovering from the whole "england-lost-so-I-don't-want-to-talk-to-anyone" mode.. Ahem. Yes, the wounds are healing. But I still don't want to talk about it.

Moving on..

- Mummy left back to London.. =( I miss her so much..

- Frosty has officially moved to London.. I can't wait to see him and Cookie!! It's the highlight of my life.. No, I'm not sad. And yes, My life DOES revolve around cats.

- Hi5 is very pathetic. Some person wanted to add me, who was probably 30, but said he was 20.. He said he was from London, but spoke like this - "Heys. I'm from Eastham. You Forest Gate. Close, yeah! So watsup. Everything cool, yeah? Do you believe in love first sight or should me walk again by you.." I mean, come on..!! He even had a fake tattoo stuck onto his wrist.. And it was blatently obvious that it was peeling off. Tsk Tsk.. Why me?

- I've been eating a lot of sweet things since I've been here. I've had the famous, Molten Chocolate Cake, about four times in the past week and a half. It just melts in your mouth.. And ah.. The taste. However fattening it is, I could eat one everyday.. And be very content. Afterall, It's a hot (and the softest) chocolate cake, with a scoop of ice cream ontop, covered with a crispy chocolate layer, garnished with hot chocolate sauce.. What else do you need? It's pure yumminess, I tell you. And before Anisa asks, NO.. I can't bring one back for you.

- We had a family Barbeque the other day.. It was. Hot. Enough said.

- I've realised over the past few days that I've got an issue.. One of many, but it's something I've noticed.. When I have mood swings, they are quite.. Well, horrific. No one can tell what will come next. I start off the day all happy and cheerful.. By the afternoon, I'm miserable and by evening I'm depressed and angry and something that makes no sense. And then suddenly, someone always calms me down.. Nobody can really predict how I'll react to something on a day when I wake up on the wrong side of the world. Tsk. As for you.. You have a lot of patience =P

- I'm going to be baking something chocolatey soon in Hairbell's kitchen with his sister and him! =D I pity everyone in that household.. And yaay!! It will be fun.. And, ahem.. I don't want to know what the outcome will be like.

- I went bowling yesterday.. And I really do not want to talk about it. Embarrasing, is what it was. I lost to someone who claimed they've never played before. Yeah, sure. I lost both the games we played. And Gasp. It was just completely heart-breaking. How can I be so terrbile at bowling.. I am yet to find a sport/game that I'm good at. Apart from, Badminton. Anyone can play that.. What a sad girlie game.. Tsk. I even lost in Table Tennis.. Although, the score was 11-10. So yeah.. I guess I'm not that bad. False sympathy.. Always works =D

- I should head off now, and suck my socks. Wait.. Fog said that. Not me.

Ta ra!!

Random Something:

Since the most popular topic these days is deserts, I thought of showing you all a picture of what I call.. Perfect. I present to you.. The Molten Chocolate Cake (from Chili's).. Hold your breath, and wipe off that drool. *SLURP*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You little.....so and so. Bring me some cake back please..in the fost. I'm waiting at the door again...

Azarakhsh said...

*eyes gouge out of socket from staring at screen for too long*

Sanaaa...... the cake. Why's everyone discussing cake these days? huh? huh? MUST-HAVE-EDIBLE-MONITORS. OOh there's a idea.... we see molten chocolate cake, reach out into the monitor screen and take it out. Very Willy Wonka-ish. Sigh.. i wish the man existed.

NEvertheless, beautiful entry this one. Good luck with the cake-baking. Remember... one cup of salt and 2 cups of water. Heehee