Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Fiftieth Post.. *Sniff*

GASP. My fiftieth post.. This can't be true. Can this?? *Cries hysterically*.. I just have to use this speech, which I've been working on, for the past.. Erm, minute *Strange look*.. Here goes.

The Thankyou's:

I've been writing this blog, since April. I've made it through fifty of these. Wait, rather.. You all have. Thank you for being my fans. Please, please, stop bowing down.. I know, what an honour it must be, to know me. The Blabber. Only a few people have been able to get this chance, of a lifetime. You should be considering yourself to be one of the luckiest people on earth =D Moving on from the false praises for myself.. Ahem.

I'd like to thank my mother, for always believing. She's always told me never to back down from what I wanted. Mother, I dedicate this to you.. *Sniffers*.. *Bursts into big huge tears*.. I'd like to thank Shafina, for always reading my blog. She checks it every morning, and waits infront of the PC most of the day, waiting for an update, like a true fan. I'd like to thank Tal Bhai, who always read my blog, when I first started off.. He made me famous at his work place, and he called it, "Sanaa's Newspaper".. Along with that, I'd like to thank Fog.. She's always given me topics to talk about on my blog, i.e. make fun of her. =) I'd also like to thank Faisal Bhai, who never really read my blog, but started to, and well.. I don't really know what he thinks of it, but thank you anyway Faisu Bhai. Lastly, I'd like to thank Cookie, Frosty, Custard and Yousuf, for always being there. They've shown me, that even though they are the most gorgeous men and woman on earth, they can be humble and beautiful inside. *Tears fall and sniffs really loud on the microphone, as the security guards come to get her*..

*Whilst being pulled away, she grabs onto microphone, and blabs some more..* I'd love to thank Hairbell, who's helped me with my newest ventures. My music. Hairbell has always found more and more excuses to make fun of me. Even though, my blog is more entertaining than his. *Does Joey's dance*.. *The Security guards are now pulling her from her feet, and she falls to the floor. She gets begins to screaming from the floor, and continues speaking..* Rakhshi, you've been one of my biggest fans.. You've always asked me to update my blog, whenever you've missed it. And the rest, who I've forgotten to mention, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You've given me so much support, ya'll. Lovin' ya, and leavin' ya. Keep it real *Does the whole banging-my-hand-on-my-heart-thing-* and take it easy. Peace out.

Ahem.

I'm going to go and dig my head in the pile of dirty socks now.

Ta ra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ISSUES!

Anonymous said...

true fan? LOL ! shutupp....only interested in your blog coz you're in dxb...!

Azarakhsh said...

Ellooooooooooooooo

1) First things first, thank YOU sanaa for giving me a reason to smile everytime I read the bloggy entries. And for inspiring me to start a blog too. *huggy*

2) The new theme is superb. Captures sockses very very well.One noticable allusion to your character is the quill and colourful ink... thats very expressive of your character. Charming rainbow. Ooh.. and the font choice is good too. [ Note to sanaa- remember the letters in school? Handwriting and font parallel :D ] Great job on the theme puj!!!!

3) CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 50TH POST!!!!!!!! KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR WORLD DARLNIG. LOVE YOU LOADS!

Sanaa said...

Yaay!!!! I love my new theme!!! Puj did it, obviously.. If I had done it, it would probably be a christmas theme or the like, made in PAINT =D =D

Ahem.

Fankth. =D

and yes, It's wicked. Amd I love it!!! =D =D And tsk-ing at the picture of me and my iPod. *Shakes head*

Anonymous said...

=D welcome you fog. fanks for fost you. fanks. is a fog i.