Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Comebacks.

Everyone knows that I have the most wickedest Comebacks, ever. =D Whenever I'm arguing with someone, or being a right brat about something, my Comebacks, come to my rescue. This is how it works.

Person: You really should not have said that. It made no sense and -

Me (Comeback number One): YOU made no sense. Hah! Beat that.

Person: Erm? .. As I was saying. You need to really think before you talk, and I think you smell like cheese.

Me (Comeback number Two): No! YOU need to think before YOU talk. And YOU smell like Cheese. *Does Joey's dance*

Person: You have really sad Comebacks, I feel sorry for you. *Shakes head*

Me (Comeback number Three): No! YOU have really sad Comebacks!! YOU should feel sorry for yourself!! =D *Puts up chin and walks on, in pride.*

So yes. Ahem. These are my witty, wicked and wonderful comments. I'm so THE person. =D

Moving on.

How do you all like my new theme?? Brilliant, is it not?? Thank you, Hairbell, for devoting your whole day yesterday to this. And then surprising me, this morning! It's wicked! Fanks! =D I give you chocolates, and I promise I won't eat them. *Crosses fingers, and whistles*.. =D

Ta ra everyone.. For now.

I have too much important work to do.. *Stares at the ant on the wall*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you are quite the clever one Punji...

Sanaa said...

He is, He is. *Nods head*.. A geek, I tell you =D

Punji - lmao. =D

Tsk tsk

Azarakhsh said...

Ahh comebacks... Just felt like psoting a little snippet of silliness from last night

me: *GASP* YOu DO NOT have a right sanaa!!
you: Yes i do! I'm older! * something i don't remember*
me: So?
you: *something about honey and food*
me: I WEAR PANTS!
you: OOH COMEBACK!

:P :P

And ppl wonder why we're best mates teehee! :D