Thursday, July 27, 2006

A brief message

Yo, Yo, Yo! Dis is Sanana in da house! Wasss Gwannin ya'll! We be workin on sum neww tuunneezzzz. Me and BellyWelly doin our thangg! Be sure to be da furst to hear our new song, "We're Surely Curly, Yeah, Yeah!" Peace Out Yo!

This is to let you all know that The Blabber is still around. She is just busy with her last few days in the United Arab Emirates, and is enjoying herself!

I shall update you all in a few days!

Till then, please don't be shy with the fanmail, and presents. I really do not mind it. Although I know that a car cannot fit through the post, there's always my letter box, which you can post the KEYS through. =D

Ahem. Ta ra!

1 comment:

Azarakhsh said...

Sanaaaaaa!!!!! I miss your blog entries... no updates equal less reason to stay online. :P

Hope you're doing alright. Dubai misses you girl!