Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Family

I thought about doing something I've never done before. Sit down and right a description of the members in my family. I'll go according to the ages.. =D

1. Mother Dearest (Umi, Ma, Mother, Rehana, Mum, Mummy) - She's obviously the head of the family. She's shorter than me =D And the most beautiful woman I know. She's more like a best mate to me.. And she's anything but strict and scary. When she tries, she fails miserably, as she starts smiling and laughing. She's been the one to hold us all together after Dad passed on. She is the world to me, and I love her so very much.. =D

2. Faisal Bhai (Faisu Bhai, Nunni) - The Big Brother.. Wait, no that's Shafina. Erm. =P Nah, Faisal Bhai is the man of the house, so to speak. He's quiet, yet cheeky.. And NEVER ever gets into trouble.. Which I think is unfair, because we all get into trouble for little things, whereas he get's away with anything. And on top of it all, he stirs a lot of trouble as well. Tsk Tsk.. He he! He's my big brother, and I respect him a lot. And even though I have not been able to spend a lot of time with him, I would like to tell him that he means a lot to me.. =)

3. Shafina (Pupi, Shanafini, Mamaaaa Paaaapa Na ko!) - The eldest of us three. She's definitely the Big Brother.. She's been an inspiration to me, after everything we've been through. She's shown that it is possible to do anything, if you put your head and heart to it. No matter what, she's always shone through.. =) And even though I fight with her all the time, and scream and am rude to her almost everyday, I do love her. Now now pupi, stop crying. You big baby. =P

4. Tal Bhai (Sully, Or the man who says "Plaicey" to Please and Baabeyy to baby! =D) - In the beginning, when I was getting to know him, he always thought I was a very closed up person. I hardly told him anything about myself.. I regretted it later, but now, I hope he knows me well enough, now. He calls me his little sister, and he spoils me like crazy!! He's Tall and extremely cuddly! He reminds Shafina and I, of Sully, from Monsters Inc. =D He he.. And he's very adorable!! And a sweetheart.. However, we're still trying to figure out what exactly he does for an hour, in the bathroom, everyday.. *Strange look*

5. Anisa (Fog, Nunni, Yah!, Nun Inga, Angbin, Mohga, Dude, Othca, Woz, Ashley.. And ahem, many more) - What can I say about this.. Case. She's very interesting.. And we're both extremely strange. We're dumber when together, than apart. We can't split a 15 quid receipt into two, for crying out loud! She does some very peculiar things.. For example, going to the store just to get one single potato and one onion. That's it. She cooks all these questionable dishes, and feeds her hubby. She eats seeds all day as well. Apart from that, she's the one who taught me, that stealing is good. She also taught me, that watching TV for long hours, without bathing or doing anything else, is the best thing you can do.. =D I've probably spent every sad moment with her, doing and saying queer things, like, looking for baby names, and laughing and choking over the really silly ones! (We're so NOT immature!) And lastly, she's taught me not be ashamed of the fact that we want money from my new born nephew. To describe her in one word, I'd say she is - FOG. 'Nuff said..

6. Me (Sanaa, Chani, Sunny, Fog, Yah!, Nun Inga, Dude, Othca, Sanun, Jessica.. And many more!) - Spoilt Brat. =D The youngest in the family.. Even after Yousuf, I'm still the youngest. I never want to lose my title, so let's not talk about it.. Please. Ahem. I'm very loved and protected by everyone.. I agree that I get my way almost everytime. And that I'm spoilt.. But it's not my fault, honest. *Innocent face*.

7. Cookie (Ninnubee, Ninnie, The bear, Fluffy, Scavvy) - MY BABY! =D I love him to bits. He's black, fluffy and has four white socks, a white collar and little white drops on his stomach as well. He has beautiful white lips, which he pouts ever so softly.. And three eyebrows on both his eyes - One side is white and the other is black. His ears are so soft, and if he goes out in the cold, they stay warm, and when it's warm, they stay cold! =D He's had every kind of skin problem ever! But now, he's a clean boy.. and very pretty! =D

8. Frosty (Fwoshter (I still have to think of one, after I meet him!) ) - A very miaw-ey cat! He hisses at everything, but means no harm! He's very very soft, heavy and fluffy! He's the opposite of Cookie, and is completely WHITE! He looks very pretty, with his pink nose and tongue. His personality is similar to Cookie's I've heard, and he's a sweetheart!! I can't wait to meet him and squash him!! I love you too Frosty!! =D You, Pretty Cat, you!!

9. Custard (Anisa) - She's oh so pretty! Very girlie and just like Anisa. She jumps up glass doors because she sees bumble bee's outside the window!! She suddenly gets hyper and jumps very high, then suddenly falls down and does her little cat thing! She makes Tal Bhai proud, whenever she fights back and slaps us. And trust me, she slaps hard. Just like Anisa. =)

10. Yousuf (Bobblehead, Banana) - What can I say about Mister Hangy Cheeks? He's mischeivious and a drama queen, like the mother =D He's so cute and I want to eat him! His hands smell very strange, and he can't stop drooling. He smiles shyly everytime I'm near him.. And he screams loud when you don't pay any attention to him! He's the youngest of the family! And Gasp.. He stole my title! *Dramatic Music*.. Because of him, Today, Pupi only has Teeth and hair left. =D As he's very naughty! Tsk.. =D And I'm going to be the one to teach him.. Everything there is to know about.. LIFE. Bless him.

So yes, that is my family. A little description of each.. Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=D is so froud of fog =D