Sunday, July 02, 2006

David Beckham steps down

Can this be true.. Tell me, can this be real.. How can I put into words what I feel..

Ahem, Sorry. I got too into the N'Sync song, what can I say. Although, this does go with what I'm about to say.. David Beckham has announced that he is quitting as the English footie Captain. Gasp. It was a massive shock, and very unexpected as well. It's been a rather emotional end for the Team, more so, after the match yesterday. Michael Owen's sudden injury, Rooney's red card moment, and well.. The whole end. Sigh.

Click here for the link, and to see how emotional Becks got.. *Sniffers*.

I should go now, I feel too upset. *Cries hysterically*..

Ta ra

- PS: Brazil lost. Mwahaha!! Yaay, my dream is coming true. =D

1 comment:

Azarakhsh said...

Ah yes... however FRANCE did win. MoOhaHa!!!!!!!!! See ya tmrw