Saturday, July 01, 2006

England loses. You all still suck

Yes, England lost the world cup. Yes, Rooney was given a damn red card for no freakin reason! And yes, darling Becks' Right Foot was injured. Yes, they played brilliantly. No, I'm not happy.

The game was wicked. England defended brilliantly till the end. They had more goal shots than Portugal. And ah.. They shouldn't have lost.

John Terry cried at the end, whilst I teared up with them, biting my nails, in disbelief. This was supposed to be OUR year.. Argh.

Nevertheless, Portugal played horridly. They couldn't defend 10 men. Crappy old farts.

I vow, that I will not watch the rest of the World Cup. I don't care who wins the darned world cup. But now that England is out, I'm hoping atleast Germany get it, actually. Not Portugal. Not Brazil. Not Italy Or France.

- Talk to me about the match or the world cup, from this day forward.. (or atleast till I have calmed down), and I won't hesitate to be cold, mean and completely rude to you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yaay for the bloody Portugal fans. You all thuck.

England, You guys played beautifully throughout the world cup. Go home proudly.

That's it from me, for now. Ta

No comments: