Saturday, October 07, 2006

Random Babblings!

- I'm trying to think, if "babbling" is an actual word. I think it's meant to be "blabbings".

- I have about 30 or so flea bites all over me. *Itch, Itch, Scratch, Scratch*! They are painfully scratchy and so ugly.

- The cats are flea-less for the moment. =D FINALLY!!

- I'm wondering what next DVD I'll get in the post.

- HOUSE, season 1, was brilliant. Yes, I am two seasons behind.. But that was a wicked season finale!!

- Why is it, when I open my fast, I can't seem to eat anything.. But throughout the day, I think of the most sinful foods, and sometimes, I buy them. Tsk tsk.

- I'm baking a cake tonight! =D =D I hope it doesn't turn out podgey and watery like last time *whistles innocently*. And, I'm making it from scratch!! Omg!

- I'm currently wiping my legs with an anti insect thing. It smells like a hospital, and it's burning every part of my itched fleshed skin.

- We're currently planning a family outing to.. Wait for it.. WOOLWORTHS! WOO HOO!

- I think I'm going to make the instant custard mix, custard. I can't do everything from scratch now, can I.

- I'm drooling at the sight of a gorgeous cake on the internet.

- London Transport - is the most smelliest thing on earth - Even more smelly than Smelly himself. It smells of Urine, beer, ciggies, spit, dog poo, unwashed clothes and other such things. How hard is it to shower? I mean, EVEN Smelly showers daily now! If he can do it, anyone can!

- I must run now, and go bake a cake called, "death by chocolate" MWAHAHAHA!! =D And there goes my diet - all the way out of the window. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

misch said...

whoa! i want to come over and have some of that delicious cake you baked!

Azarakhsh said...

ellooooooooooooo
nice to see the random rants back!!
and oh... both blabbing and babbling are words hheehe. use em liberally :)

big fat huggy!