Saturday, October 14, 2006

I woke up on the wrong side of the world

..This morning. And by "The wrong side" I mean, the cheesy, lame side. So basically, I woke up really high. And the first thing I did, was think about what to write in my blog today. So I came up with this. =D ENJOY! =D

- Ahem. I present to you, after a very long time.. Some, Lame Jokes. Coolness, totally!

How do you make a handky dance?

- Put a little boogie in it!

What do you call two recently married spiders?
- Newlywebs!


- "It's a pity about that actress who stabbed someone wit
h her knife.. Erm, Was it, Reese?"
- "Witherspoon?"
- "No, With her knife!"

What's brown and sticky?
- A Stick!

What is a donkey with three legs called?
- A Wonkey!

Three tomatoes are walking down the street - A poppa tomato, a momma tomato and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato g
ets angry, goes over to the baby tomato and smooshes him, and says, "Ketchup"..

LMAO!! That was hilarious.. Ah, Pulp-fiction!

- There are three blonde men, stranded on an island. Suddenly a fairy appears and offers to grant them each, one wish.

The first blonde askes to be intelligent. Instantly, he is turned into a brown-haired man, and swims off the island.


The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one. Instantly, he is turned into a black haired man. He then builds a boat, and sails off the island.

The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two..
So the fairy turns him into a woman, and she walks off, across the bridge

=D hahah! =D

Now, on to the next lame thing - That's right, "pick-up lines"!

- Mind if I walk with you, until it's safe down there, where I farted?

- Is your surname, "Summer"? - Cause, you're HOT!

- Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day.. But I'm ask
ing for only one!

- You don't need car keys, to drive me crazy!

- Remember me?? Oh, that's right! I've only met you, in my dreams..

- You look a lot like my future wife/husband


- If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be called the McGorgeous

- Is that the sun coming up? Or was that just you, lighting up my world?

- (look at the person).. And people say, there are only 7 wonders in this world.

- I know I don't have a chance.. But I just wanted to hear, an angel talk

- (Walk up to that person and hold out your hand) Say: Would yo
u mind holding on to this, whilst I take a walk?

=D Awwwe!! some of these are pretty cute, I have to admit. And to everyone who is single, and ready to mingle (lmao!), please, use one of these on someone!! And let me know, how the slaps felt! =D

.. I'm still laughing.

Random Something:

MY SOCK!! =D GASP! I've not said anything about them, for so long! I'm so sorry, my sockses, that I've neglected you for so long.. Please forgive me!



1 comment:

Azarakhsh said...

ahem.. I'M WEARING THE SAME SOCKS RIGHT NOW!!!
SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS! hhehehehehehehe