Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th - Second Part

Okay, so it's the end of my day.. And I've learnt so many things, from this mythified day. Let me enlighten you all..

- "From Dusk Till Dawn" - Ahem. Was meant to be that way.. =$ Meaning, the patheticness of the whole movie. Tsk Tsk. If only I wasn't so slow today. =$

- When there are clear instructions written on the TV, at the train station.. I am to follow them. I shouldn't be clever, and wait around like a soggy tissue, for a train to come and get me. Even though, it clearly stated, that trains had been cancelled and/or delayed.

- Each time I got on to the train today, which was four times.. I sat on a dirty seat. Or, I stood next to a very excited-salivating dog. And each time, it was the shorter trains (i.e. Only 4 coaches, instead of 8).. So you can imagine the claustrophobicness. Gasp

- 30 minutes away from college, I realise that I'm going to be late, since the train was horribly delayed. I get off the train, and see my bus go right past me, and the wind behind it, freezes me completely. I walk down to the bus stop anyway.. and wait. And wait. And wait some more, till I realise that my bus has passed again. How did that happen, you wonder? Well, seeing, as the bus I usually take is a double decker bus, this one was a small singular one. And I got confused, and didn't bother reading the number on it. So I chased it, half way down the street, with my hair getting frizzier by the second (due to the heavy fog), and my mobile dropping to the floor. Luckily, the traffic signal was red, so the bus stopped, and the driver (bless him!), actually took me in. I think he saw how frantically I was running so early in the morning, and so, he felt sorry for me. =D

- I should never, get out of bed, and put on my jumper and jammies, without looking in the mirror! I found, after I got to college, that my jumper was creased, twisted and my jammies were on the other way. Tsk.

To sum up, I think I had a pretty good day =D

4 comments:

Shak said...

FDTD is the best film EVAR, and you have no SOUL.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually thought that FDTD is supposed to be genuinely scary ..

It's Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino, for crying out loud.

Sanaa said...

Hush =P!

superpowerfulman said...

Seth gecko is the biggest badass in the history of the world.

FDTD is awsum

it wont say anymore
"Ï might be a bastard, but I am not fecking bastard"