Thursday, March 08, 2007

What cat's really think..

It's been ages since i've blogged. Yes, I know.. Tsk at me. But honestly I've been so very busy trying to work out intricate details about my cats.. It's been hard work. But I think I've finally figured them out.. Now, let me share with you.. My wisefulness.

Ahem. As we all know, cats once ruled the world, and because of that, they still have not forgotten that, and act snobbish still. They expect us to wait on them all day long, with a plate full of sardines
and boiled peas. Oh, and we do.. We cat people do absolutely anything and everything in our power to keep our cats happy. Even if that means going through a few dozen scratches, hair-pulling days, and extremely fishy-smelling food stuff. We do it all.. And happily. We want to make sure they don't even lift up a paw to do any work.. And trust me, they expect nothing less from us.

Over the years that I've had Cookie, I've realised what he really thinks of us. Idiots, is an understatement, as is servant. But you can kind of see where I am going with all of this.. Yes, we were born to be cat slaves. And we don't even complain.

Cookie is very snobby. If he were a human, he'd be an englishman who spoke like the queen, and waved his hands around to call us to wait on him. He'd call us "wallies" and send back his plate of caviar every time. He'd be grumpy and would would moan and groan all day long about how we can't get anything right.

If Frosty was a human, he'd be french and would be called "Jean Pierre". He'd pout all day long and say things like, "Jouons le poker".. [Yes, what can I say.. After I watched Danny007, I've been obsessed] He'd have a pastry in one hand, and cheese in the other. He'd say things like, "suivez-moi".. Just like Jacques from Finding Nemo.

Now.. On to the main bit.

What do cat's really think?

Cat's are very royal-ish. It goes without saying that they think of themselves as Kings and Queens, forget princes and princesses! They want to be treated that way, and to be honest they deserve the best of the best. Cats are not just animals, they are animals with class, pride and absolute snotty-ness. But we love them for it, and wouldn't have it any other way.

We cat people may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with feline's.. But honestly, it's worth every bit. Coming home to a cat is possibly one of the most warmest and undescribable feelings in the world.. Just when the look at you with those round innocent eyes, and purr around your legs asking for some food.. It's to die for. Or when they scatch the door down every morning, just to get an hours worth of sleep next to you on your pillow and blanket.. Sigh.

Everyone should have a cat. Or cats.. =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH woz...thats so true =D oOOo and they give you presents...dead or alive..

Anonymous said...

ur right abt most things...

Anonymous said...

GUSTAVOENIZBEINZDREINDZFREEDOMFIGHTER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

even if you have an allergy to cats you should have cats.

fog.

Joey said...

geez sanaa...ur depressing me so, im alamost crying.
I WANT A CAT!!!! but i cant have one. I dont think ill ever have an easy time forgiving my parents for the "no cats allowed in the house" rule. honestly.

ManicMane said...

Mark my words... I'm going to own a cat within the next 5 years. Mark... my... words...