Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Curse

Recently, a lot of things have been happening.. Strange and unfortunate things, in lives of people I know. Suddenly, relationships are at stake, and lives are falling apart in desperate measures to make things right.

It's hard to understand, sometimes.. Why we continuously find ourselves in some sort of tangle.. That as well, when you've just untangled yourself from the last issue. You barely have time to breathe, and you're up again, fighting all the badies yet again. It's this sick cycle.. that happens to come a few times a year, and this my friend.. Is its time.

It's been like this ever since this year started. I now realise why I dreaded the start of this year.. but then again, after almost three months into it, I realise.. "Hey, it wasn't all that bad.." Only cause I just know something bigger lies ahead. Cause that's all you do. You wait for things to happen, and then confront them.. Wait, and confront..

But all I can say for now is, "When you're older, you will understand".. Till then, to everyone who has something going on [you know who you all are].. Take it easy, and don't let it take you over. Stop over-thinking and take it a day at a time.

The curse does go away sometime, I know that. I just don't know when.

3 comments:

superpowerfulman said...

In the immortal words of Jonny Nash


"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin?for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there’s nothin?but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin?but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day. "

YOu know hhow I have been feeling musical lately.

Joey said...

Ive been thinking about the future a lot lately.
Scary shit.

It comes down to this. There are gona be ups and downs all the time. Over the last year, ive discovered that you cant experience the high points in life, without going through the lows.
So you just gotta take em as they come. like you said. One day at a time right.

And when ur at the lowest of lows...Sometimes ur gona have to pull yourself back up on your own. And somtimes, the poeple that realy care about u and love u, are the ones thatll help u get through. Thankful is all you can be.

Anonymous said...

The only way from down is up.

Love you *hug*