Monday, May 21, 2012

Melody

As you must know by now, I go through moods and phases with music. For a very long time, I hadn't updated my iPod with any new music or even bothered looking for new music otherwise. 

Over the last few weeks at work, I've started to listen to a lot more music whilst completing some of the more repetitive yet important databases and so forth. It actually helps drown out all the very annoying conversations around me at times - with people constantly asking if you want tea, or something to eat or drink, it can really throw you off your concentration. I find it better working with music now than I did when I was at uni. In fact, at uni, I used to play music to procrastinate and do all sorts of other things. 

Obviously working is different than studying, seeing as you don't get paid to study and you do for working.. Hmm. So anyway, I've been discovering a lot more music in the recent past, and so much of it is so mellow, and so extremely captivating.

Here is my latest obsession.. Listen to it.

No comments: