Friday, August 03, 2007

Notes of a Strange Nature

*Opens up skull.. Looks inside to see floating brain, and begins to speak..*

- I've found the perfect "good-bye" speech. As in, if someone's leaving you, and you want to wish them well, or whatever it is. Courtesy of Whitney Houston's all time classic, "I will always love you". The lyrics:

I hope, life treats you kind,
and I hope, you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you joy, and happiness
But above all this, I wish you, love.

For some reason, it makes me get really teary.. But it's also something that I'm likely to say, without knowing these lyrics. So it fits well.

- Two weeks today, will be the day that will dictate a large and extremely vital part of my life: A-Level Results. It will be the day, I can finally put my endless questions, issues and everything in between to rest. I will finally know what I'm going to be doing, and a much awaited, new phase of my life will start. And believe you me, I will greet it with the massivest smile and the hugest open arms ever. It will be more than welcome, no matter which way it chooses to go. I'm desperately awaiting it, is what I know.

- Cookie and Frosty have been officially labelled - The Big Boys
©. They are, quite the biggies. Fluffy, stocky and ahem.. Chubby. Absolutely perfect. And they chase away all other cats that they don't like. However, they'd invite in a robber into our house, as long as the robber gave them love. Tsk

- "Hope" is a useless word, and feeling.. Or, whatever it is.. At least in relation to myself.

- Living half the globe away, can sometimes be hard.

- Sometimes you need to put your issues aside in order to save something you know you want. No matter how ugly it gets.

- I love Family Guy.

And to end the post.. Here is a quote from, Stewie Griffin, from Family Guy. [And for the record, women are always difficult!]

And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult.

2 comments:

superpowerfulman said...

To quote Stewie again

Mark my words, your uppance shall come.

Anonymous said...

yea i remember that phrase!! too funny, btw you reckon stewie will become a homo in the future?